četrtek, 16. februar 2012

Tilda In The Garden

Yes .. I know .. Another one in pink ..
But I just can't stop .. :)

The recipient of my first criss cross card was so happy that I just had to make another one ..













List of supplies:
Paper: Anita's Square Quality White Cards; Papermania Textured Papers; Magnolia (Eau de Cologne, Paris Pink Peony, Strawberry Plaid)
Stamp: Magnolia - Tilda In The Garden
Dies: Spellbinders - Petite Ovals Large, Petite Scalloped Ovals Large, Fancy Tags; Magnolia Doohickey: Dream Tag
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Other: Copics; Half pearls; Inkssentials White Opaque Pen; White Opal Liquid Pearls; Cotton Candy Stickles; pink organza ribbon from my stash; glue; 3D foam squares; sewing machine

I'm entering this one into the following challenges:
1. TOMIC #37 - ''3-2-1'' a recipe
2. Simply Magnolia Challenge Blog - Red &/OR Pink with White Challenge
3. Wild Orchid Challenges - Week 42 - Love is

Big hugs to you all ..

8 komentarjev:

  1. Beautiful creation in great colours and pretty details! Thanks for joining our "love is" challenge at WOC:)
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. stunning card, with fabulous details, great coloring, thanks for joining us at Tomic
    smiles
    Paola

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Great card! I love your colours.
    thanks for joining us at Tomic.
    good luck;)
    Neline

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Krasna!!!! Pobarvana je tudi čudovito!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Čudovita je. Meni so tele vrste najbolj všeč. LP

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Stunning card Tina, Tilda is coloured to perfection and I love this fold.
    In recognition of how much I love your work I have something for you on my blog!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. HI sweetie this is very pretty, thank you so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts this time, hugs pops x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Gorgeous♥. Perfect colouring and i love the design♥.

    Hugs, Marita

    OdgovoriIzbriši