petek, 19. oktober 2012

Snowy Tilda

I've been struggling to finish this card and I made it.. Yayyy...
This is my card for the Magnolia Down Under Challenges..
The challenge this week is Shake it Baby.... Shake it!!!
I love shaker cards but don't find the time to make any..
This time I was really determined to make one for this amazing challenge..

Here's my card..


I used Snowy Tilda from the latest Magnolia collection.. Isn't she gorgeous??


The papers are from Maja Design and Papermania..
I used a lot of Doohickey's for this one..
Antique Lace
Paris Night
Tilda Doily
Edwin Lace


The shaker part is made with Spellbinders dies..
Classic and Scalloped Circles..


I used Wild Orchid Craft and Kort & Godt flowers.. 
The paper edges are sewn and distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink..


This gorgeous lace is from a local store..
The pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts too..


I embossed the acetate with a Cuttlebug embossing folder called Polka Dots..


I stamped the image on 300g Montval Canson aquarel paper and coloured it with Distress Inks.. 
I used some Liquid pearls around the image and some Stickles for the snowflake she's holding in her hand..
The glitter is from Martha Stewart..


I'm entering this card also here:
1. Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Challenge #36 - Anything Goes
2. Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Use at least two different dies
3. Fashionista Challenge - #8 Anything Goes

That would be all for today..
Hope you enjoyed..

Hugs, Tina

15 komentarjev:

  1. Uaaaaaau! Res je prečudovita. LP

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Prekrasna! Tale Snowy Tilda je tudi srčkana :)
    lp, Barbara GR

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Well I'm glad you did finish it as it is fantastic. I am loving the colours, the flowers and overall design.
    Thanks for sharing with us at MDUC this week
    Hugs from Bron x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Oh gosh, this stamp is so adorable and you've really brought her to life I love your shaker card, thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at MDUC this week, good luck!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Oh this is stunning Tina! I love how you embossed the plastic cover. Such gorgeous colours too. Thanks so much fro joining us at MDUC! Big Squeezes, Zoe xo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Prečudovita, odlično znaš tako z barvami, kot tudi postavitvami, teksturami. Vse je prelepa celota. Čestitka, ki boža s svojo lepoto, LP:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Čudovito, pravljično in narejeno z veliko mero okusa in prefinjenosti. Zelo mi je všeč ta sneg, ki si ga dodala in Tilda deluje kot kakšen snežni angel. Zelo lepo.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Vau, kkako je čudovita tale tvoja voščilnica; pravzaprav so vse tvoje fantastične in resnično pravljične :-))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous Tina, beautifully coloured and gorgeous details, love it. Have a great week, hugs Teresa xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Superca, ta Tildica s snežinko mi je čudovita. Lepo Tina. Pozdravček Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Wow Tina, your shaker card is amazing. I love everything you did here!!! Good luck at the challenges!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Wow.. wow.. wow... I love your Shaker card!

    Hugs, Diana

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. This is stunning Tina, love the image and your fantastic layout.
    Thank you for joining us at Fashionista Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši