ponedeljek, 1. julij 2013

Live & Love Crafts - Challenge #13 - Sketch

I have some fantastic news..
I'm a guest designer for the Live & Love Crafts July Challenge..
Isn't that fantastic???
I'm soooo happy!!!!
Thank you Sandy for this opportunity!!!!!

Here's my card..


We have a fantastic sketch for this challenge..


Here are some more details:


This is Tilda With Slingshot from the With Love Collection 2013..
I've used my Spellbinders ovals to cut the image out..
The papers are from Maja Design.. I buy the papers and many many other things in the Live & Love Crafts store.. But I'm sure you already know that Sandy's shop is amazing!! :)
The butterfly is a Magnolia Doohickey die.. 
The edges are distressed.. I've added some crackle paint on the wings and some Stickles too..
The sentiment on the left is from a Stempelglede set.. I made the envelope myself..


This Vintage Tag is also a Doohickey..
The rolled roses were made by me.. I've added some crackle paint on them and a pearl in the centre..
All the other flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I Am Roses..


Isn't this lace just gorgeous??
The pearls are from Rayher and WOC..
I've added some Liquid Pearls around the image..


The doily and cheesecloth are a must have..
As you can see all the paper edges are distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and machine sewn..
The Postmarks around the image are from Magnolia too.. 


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
Weathered Wood
Pumice Stone
Vintage Photo
Tattered Rose
Antique Linen
Walnut Stain
Dusty Concord
Milled Lavender


Hope you like it!!
I really enjoyed designing this card for the wonderful Live & Love Crafts Challenge Blog..

You can find this and many other cards in my Etsy shop HERE..

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
1. Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge - Your Favourite Colour Combo 
2. Inky Chicks - Anything Goes
3. MDUC - Lots and Lots of Flowers

Thanks for stopping!!
Tina xx



15 komentarjev:

  1. Semplicemente Meravigliosa!!!... Sono rimasta incantata!!! *_*
    Vale ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. You always make the most fantastic cards!
    Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. WOW! This is gorgeous!!! I love it!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Čestitam za dobro priložnost! Čudovita postavitev.
    Jasmina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Waw tole je pa res lepo, postavitev to je zelo lepo uspela, barve so pa tudi krasne. lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Waauuuu... cudovita!!!! ...Nimam besed...
    Pozdrav, Barbara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. WOW....I saw this work of art on FB.....absolutely breathtaking, Tina!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Your card is very beautiful!!
    Congratulations to be on the Design Team :o)
    Hugs, Candy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. So pretty, love that gorgeous lace
    Hugs julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Tina this is so cute! I love the colors you used! So adorable! :). Nancee

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Wow! What a beautiful card! In fact, all of your cards are so very pretty and your coloring is gorgeous. I really like that sketch and will now pop over to Live & Love Crafts to check them out.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Your blog is outstanding. The cards you've made are all works of art. Totally gorgeous.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. LOVE this - beautiful colour palette and such fabulous design elements.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Pretty card Tina, lovely colour palette
    Thanks for joining us at MDUC
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Such a great card! Love your colour combo and thank you for joining our LHOSM Challenge! Good luck! Hugs, Chantal

    OdgovoriIzbriši