četrtek, 11. julij 2013

Marvelous Magnolia #35 - Anything Goes

Here I am with a new card for Marvelous Magnolia..
This week we have and easy peasy theme for you.. Anything Goes..



I keep using my GoKreate dies for my cards.. I can't get enough of them..
And it's the same thing with these gorgeous Maja Design papers..
I think these are from the Vintage Summer Collection..


This is Love Love Love Tilda from the Special Moment Collection 2013..
If you haven't seen my step by step colouring check out my Facebook page..
The orchids are made with one of the newest Magnolia Doohickey's..
Aren't they gorgeous?? I've added some colour to the centers and some pink stems..
The small doily is almost completely covered with all the other things..


Here are two more Magnolia dies..
The Tilda Tag from kraft paper with some swirls embossed..
And the Floral Swirl Corner..
The photo corner is from QuicKutz..
The lace on the tag is from my stash..


The lace on this photo is from Kort & Godt.. My absolute favourite lace..
The butterfly is made out of FIMO..
The white metal corner is from Live & Love Crafts..
The corrugated cardboard under the image is covered with Picket Fence Crackle Paint..
The corner is a Spellbinders ornament..
I've added some Crackle Paint on the card's edges too..


The big pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts.. The smaller ones are made with Liquid Pearls..
The frame is also made out of FIMO.. I love playing with it..
The swirls around the image and on the tag are made with a stamp from a Stempelglede set..
The paper edges are distressed and machine sewn..


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and then coloured with Distress Inks..
The complete list of colours:
Weathered Wood
Pumice Stone
Antique Linen
Walnut Stain
Tattered Rose
Vintage Photo
Victorian Velvet

You can find this and many other cards in my Etsy shop HERE..


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
1. MDUC - Challenge #204 - Kathrin's Choice
2. Simply Magnolia - Vintage Style with Pearls


So.. Let me know what you think..
I really love reading your comments..

Our marvelous sponsor this week is


Have a fabulous day!!
Tina xx




25 komentarjev:

  1. Yet again, a great card! Always love those layers! The orchid is superb!
    Love,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Tina ...your cards are ALWAYS perfectly LOVELY!!! I just love love love your style!

    Rina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. OMG Tina!!!! Your card is STUNNING!!!! So delicate and soft! Perfectly pretty and feminine! A perfect card! Hugs, Brigitte

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the colors you chose and your design.

    Karen

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Prečudovita je, sestavljena iz samih dragocenih detajlov. Orhideje zelo lepo pridejo do izraza.
    Jasmina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Gorgeous card!!!! Love those orchids, wow they are spectacular!! Beautiful colors and I adore your coloring.
    Hugs Kelly

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. What a lovely card. I love the sweet image and your card shape.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Very pretty! Love that Tilda stamp.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Oh Tina kako je krasna! Kako lepe rožice!!! lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Prelepa je in rožice so kot bi bile resnične

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Beautiful work!! Love the new Orchids :o)
    Big Hugs, Candy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Just fantastic! she is such a little cutie and your coloring as always is sublime!and those orchids WOW WOW WOW xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Stunning card and I love the Beautiful orchids!
    Hugs Charlotte

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Beautiful card ( again) Tina! I love the gorgeous orchids. Thanks for sharing at Simply Magnolia.

    XX Inge

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. So very beautiful and so shabby chic Tina x
    Thankyou so much for joining in with us at MDUC and I wish you a wonderful weekend xx
    Hugs Debbie xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Thank you for being with us this week at MDUC.
    You have done an amazing card.
    Beautiful colors and decorations in the "Shabby style"
    Happy summer.
    Hug Camilla

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. She's just gorgeous, love the orchids , another die for my wishlist
    Hugs Julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Wow where to begin! I just love everything about this card! from your beautiful colouring, those fab orchids, that super sweet frame! wow just Wow!!! Lovey!
    Thank you so much for joining the fun this time over at simply magnolia, hope to see you again!
    Hugs
    Jacqui P x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. just tooo pretty...so happy to see you at simply magnolia...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Tina this is adorable! Such a gorgeous card! :) Nancee

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. Wow such a Stunning Card! So many Beautiful Embellishments! Love the whole lot! Have a Great Week!

    OdgovoriIzbriši