petek, 7. februar 2014

Doohickey's Only

Yep! That's right..
No Tilda or Edwin today..
Just dies.. And they are ALL Magnolia Doohickey dies..
There's a fantastic challenge running at Magnolia Down Under and I thought it was a tough one.. 
At least for me..
But I want to give it a shot..

Anyway.. I had a wooden birdhouse waiting for me in one of the drawers and today I just felt the need to alter it.. LOL!
No more blabbing.. Here it is..


Huh.. Where do I start..
First I painted the birdhouse in white..
Then I covered it with some printed 'old book' paper and added a little bit of gesso around..
I've used Papermania textured paper and some kraft paper for all the die cuts..


Then it was time to decorate the roof..
It's completely covered with the Tilda Lace die..
When everything was on it's place I added the ice.. With a glue gun..
There's the Peacock resting on the roof and the Cat (Paris Night dies) on the other side watching it..


Lots of dies on the back too..
The Swirl and the Mistletoe..
And the small Dragonfly.. There's one on the front too..
There are also two small butterflies on this project (one on the front and one on the left side) and those are a part of the Magnolia Tree set..
It's the first time I use those but now that I have I'm gonna use them a lot.. They are just sooooo cute..


Ooohh.. Let's not forget the beautiful Angel Wing die.. 
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I Am Roses..
The gorgeous lace I've put around is from Suhafuha.. Check it out! Just gorgeous..


Here' are some more details..
The doilies are from my stash and the ornate leaves and frame are made out of FIMO Air..
I've used Martha Stewart molds for those..
The pearls on the butterflies and dragonflies are also from my stash..


Well..
Not bad for the first time, right?
I'd love to hear what you think..

I'll be back soon..
Hugs, Tina

10 komentarjev:

  1. Wow, ovo je predivno. Prekrasno si napravila tu ptičju kućicu.
    Lp, Martina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wauuuu Tina, to je pa tako lepo! Noro res noro!
    Človek ostane bez besed.
    Lp Danica

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Ujeta v mraz in led, kot Slovenija
    zmagovani projekt definitivno
    super je
    lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. U should definitely alter things more often, Tina. Gorgeous, shabby, and soooooo cute. Fab work with the dies!
    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Čudovita, pravljična hišica ;)
    Lp, Vilinke

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. whoot .. This is Gorgeous Tina!!!
    Thank you for joining us at MDUC and Good Luck!
    Hugs, Yulis

    OdgovoriIzbriši